- Accademia Gallery
- Uffizi Gallery
- David by Michelangelo
- Venus by Botticelli
- Primavera by Botticelli
Visit the two most important museums in Florence where are hosted some of the greatest art pieces of the Italian history. The Accademia Gallery of Art is a must. There you will see the famous and impressive masterpiece of "The David" by Michelangelo, and many others. Wouldn’t you like to be in front of the most famous Venus in art history, see one of the most enigmatic painting by Leonardo, or admire the only masterpiece made out of wood by Michelangelo? Then join the last minute Uffizi tour.
The guided tours of the two museums include the skip-the-line tickets.
- Skip-the-line tickets for both museums
- 1-hour guided tour of the Accademia Gallery
- 2-hour guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery
- FIRST TOUR: Accademia Gallery main entrance - Via Ricasoli 58, Firenze 12,00
- SECOND TOUR: Piazzale degli Uffizi, Firenze. Along the Loggiato, in front of the statue of Dante Alighieri at 3,00pm