- Admire one of Italy's most iconic buildings with reserved tickets;
- On site assistant
- Multilingual Audio Guide Mobile Application made by our Art Historian
DescriptionDownload our audio guide application with exclusive content created by our art historian, connect your headphones, and enjoy the visit!
Climbing to the top of Brunelleschi's Dome is an incredible experience. The breathtaking views from the top of the monument and the beautiful frescoes made by Vasari are worth every one of the 463 steps it takes to get there. Save time on your trip by buying a ticket in advance and starting your climb as soon as you arrive at the dome.
At the meeting point, an ACCORD assistant will help guests collect tickets for Brunelleschi's Dome which will make it much easier for them to enjoy their day in Florence!
Brunelleschi's Dome is open daily, so don’t hesitate and buy a reserved entry ticket today!
With the Brunelleschi Pass, you will also have the chance to visit the Baptistery, the Bell Tower, the Cathedral, and the Opera del Duomo Museum.
THE BAPTISTERY WILL BE CLOSED FROM 17/10 to 18/12 DUE TO RESTORATION WORKS.
The best experience at the best price
- - Reserved entry ticket to climb the Dome at a specific time
- - Assistance at the meeting point
- - Applicazione Digitale per Audio Guida
- - Tickets to visit the Bell Tower, the Opera del Duomo Museum, the Cathedral, and the Baptistery
- - Live Guided visit
- - Headsets