- Admire one of Italy's most iconic buildings with reserved tickets;
- Learn about Brunelleschi's Dome history and key details with our paper guide;
- On site assistant
DescriptionClimbing to the top of Brunelleschi's Dome is an incredible experience. The breathtaking views from the top of the monument and the beautiful frescoes made by Vasari are worth every one of the 463 steps it takes to get there. Save time on your trip by buying a ticket in advance and starting your climb as soon as you arrive at the dome.
At the meeting point, an ACCORD assistant will help guests collect tickets for Brunelleschi's Dome which will make it much easier for them to enjoy their day in Florence! Moreover, you’ll be given a free paper guide with the main information about the Dome's history.
Brunelleschi's Dome is open daily, so don’t hesitate and buy a reserved entry ticket today!
With the Brunelleschi Pass, you will also have the chance to visit the Baptistery, the Bell Tower, the Cathedral, and the Opera del Duomo Museum.
THE BAPTISTERY WILL BE CLOSED FROM 17/10 to 18/12 DUE TO RESTORATION WORKS.
- - Reserved entry ticket to climb the Dome at a specific time
- - Assistance at the meeting point
- - Paper Guide of the Brunelleschi's Dome
- - Tickets to visit the Bell Tower, the Opera del Duomo Museum, the Cathedral, and the Baptistery
- - Guided visit
- - Headsets
In front of the Porta della Mandorla of Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral (north side) - Piazza del Duomo, Firenze