- Admire one of Italy's most iconic buildings with reserved tickets;
- Learn about the Brunelleschi's Dome history and key details through our paper guide;
- No ticketing worries because ACCORD will be there to help you.
DescriptionClimbing to the top of Brunelleschi's Dome is an incredible experience. The breathtaking views from the top of the monument are worth every one of the 463 steps it takes to get there and you can save time on your trip by buying a ticket in advance and starting your climb as soon as you arrive at the dome.
At the meeting point an ACCORD assistant will help guests collect tickets for the Brunelleschi's Dome which will make it much easier for them to enjoy their day in Florence! Moreover, you’ll be given a free paper guide with the main information about the Brunelleschi’s Dome history.
Brunelleschi's Dome is open daily so don’t hesitate and buy a reserved entry ticket today!
- Reserved entry ticket to climb the Dome at a specific time
- Assistance at the meeting point
- Paper Guide of the Brunelleschi's Dome
- Guided visit