- Be guided by an expert chef in a fully equipped professional kitchen
- Learn how to do Pizza and fresh Pasta with two sauces and a traditional dessert
- Taste the results with a glass of Tuscan wine and soft drinks for kids!
DescriptionAre you a cooking lover? Would you like to live an extraordinary experience with your family? This is the tour for you!
Our team is incredibly happy to welcome you to our fully equipped and professional kitchen. Parents and kids will finally have the chance to learn how to make three specialties of Italian cuisine: pizza, pasta with two sauces, and a traditional dessert.
Your children will have a great time putting their hands in the dough, mixing and making fantastic dishes, you got to believe us. In the end, you will taste the food that you have prepared along with an amazing glass of Tuscan wine!.
It is a fantastic opportunity to bring home a memory which will last forever and, once home, you can show off your expertise to your relatives as well.
You will make a great impression with these very proven recipes, we guarantee!.
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free options available on request;
- Please notify in advance about any allergies;
- Pets are NOT allowed;
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate clients in wheel chairs…we are working hard to give a better service!;
- Wear closed toe shoes if possible.
- Preparation of pizza, fresh pasta and a traditional dessert
- Dinner with the cooked dishes
- A glass of Tuscan wine and soft drinks for kids.
- San Marco Square