- Wonder around the streets of Florence under the magic of the moonlight
- See iconic city sites, such as the Duomo from a different perspective
- Learn how the Duomo's golden sphere once crashed down
- Hear spooky Florence ghost stories
- Explore a hidden side of the city that guidebooks never mention
DescriptionLike any old city in Italy, Florence's history is rich with stories of conspiracies, treason, accidents, and much more. With this tour, you get a chance to discover all the legends and secrets of this city that you won't find in a travel guide.
For example, did you know that the golden sphere crowning the Duomo’s Dome once crashed to the ground? Or that on Palazzo Vecchio's facade there is an almost invisible bas-relief made by nonother than Michelangelo?
These are only some of the gems of Florence that you will discover on this unique 2 hours walking tour through the streets of Florence at night, and that that will make you love this city even more.
- 2-hour walking tour with a licensed guide
- - Tips
- - Entry to monuments