- Learn how to do Pizza Margherita with vegetables on top
- Learn how to do two different Italian Ice Cream types (Buontalenti and fresh fruit sorbet)
- Taste the results with a glass of Tuscan wine!
DescriptionAre you looking for an exclusive cooking experience?
A journey in Italy is not complete if you haven't tasted the local cuisine, but the real pleasure is getting the chance to learn how to make two Italian specialties: pizza and gelato.
Italy is known worldwide for its pizza; we have so many types that is difficult to choose the best but what makes the difference between Italian pizza and other pizzas is the dough. With this tour, an expert chef will teach you how to make the perfect dough for a perfect and extra tasty pizza.
What about gelato....there is ice cream and there is Italian gelato. The first tastes good, the latter tastes incredibly. This might be your only chance to see how Italian gelato is made, so don't waste it!.
In the end, you will eat the delicious dishes you have prepared along with a glass of Tuscan wine.
We wait for you!
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free options available on request;
- Please notify in advance about any allergies;
- Pets are NOT allowed;
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate clients in wheel chairs…we are working hard to give a better service!;
- Wear closed toe shoes if possible;
- Children under the age of 12 cannot participate at this class.
- Preparation of pizza and two different Italian Ice Cream types (Buontalenti and fresh fruit sorbet)
- Dinner with the cooked dishes
- A glass of Tuscan wine
- San Marco Square