- Signoria Square
- Ponte Vecchio
- Pitti Square
- Republic Square
- Duomo Square
- Uffizi Gallery
DescriptionThis tour is a combination of a city centre walking tour and a guided tour of the famous Uffizi Gallery.
In the morning, our licensed guide will lead you through the various sights of the city centre that have earned the title of UNESCO World Heritage Site . At the end of the itinerary, as a reward for this extensive walk, you will enjoy an excellent Italian gelato or cappuccino.
Afterwards, you will have a few hours of free time to relax, have lunch and keep discovering Florence on your own.
After lunch your perfect day in Florence will continue with a visit to the Uffizi Gallery, namely the richest art gallery of masterworks in Italy and one of the most famous in the world. At the end of the guided visit, you will have the opportunity to stay inside the museum until closure time.
- - 2-hour walking tour in the city centre with a licensed guide
- - Ice cream or cappuccino at the end of the walking tour
- - 2-hour guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery with fast-track ticket
- - Food and drinks, other than those indicated
- - Entry to monuments (during the walking tour)
- - Extras
- WALKING TOUR MEETING POINT: Piazza Madonna degli Aldobrandini 8
- UFFIZI GALLERY MEETING POINT: Piazzale degli Uffizi, Firenze. Along the Loggiato, in front of the statue of Dante Alighieri