- Taste some of the Florentine special dishes
- Enjoy a guided walking tour with our experienced guide
- Bring home an unforgettable memory
DescriptionTell me what you eat and I'll tell you who you are! Nothing could be more true, if you really want to know a city and its local people you can't just visit its museums and admire its palaces and churches, but you should also taste its cuisine!
EAT & GO is the right tour to explore the fantastic world of popular gastronomy along the streets of Florence: from snacks and tastings of schiacciata (flat bread) with ham, salami and others to the first courses of the season, passing through the classic lampredotto to the inevitable cantuccini and Vin Santo to be enjoyed at the Market of Sant'Ambrogio... an explosion of tastes and flavors to be discovered in the company of our Food & Wine Guide.
- 4 Different stops to eat;
- Taste the typical florentine and tuscan food with salami, lampredotto, ribollita and dessert;
- Local Tour Leader
- Piazza San Firenze, in front of the Zeffirelli museum