- - 7 different languages: choose yours!
- - Let yourself be effortlessly guided through the narrow pedestrian streets of Florence.
- - Let our Audio Guide introduce you to the wonders of the historic center of Florence.
- - Explore as many points of interest as possible.
- - Get to Piazzale Michelangelo and enjoy the best view!
- - National Library
- - Santo Spirito Church
- - Ognissanti Square
- - Duomo Square
- - Santa Maria Novella Church
- - Pitti Square
- - Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge)
- - Basilica di San Miniato al Monte
- - Piazzale Michelangelo
DescriptionExplore the historic center of Florence by electric golf cart and don't feel bad about your carbon footprint as you cover more sights than you ever could on a walking tour.
Climb aboard the eco-friendly cart in Piazza Madonna degli Aldobrandini and drive through the streets of the cradle of the Renaissance, crossing Piazza Signoria, Piazza del Duomo, Piazza Santa Maria Novella, and much more. Marvel at the polychrome marble facade of the Santa Maria del Fiore cathedral, and enjoy riding along the banks of the River Arno, up until Piazza Ognissanti. Along the way you will also see the inimitable Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Pitti.
End your tour by enjoying a drink while staring at one of the most beautiful sunsets you have ever seen, from Piazzale Michelangelo.
An MP3 audio guide will be provided with commentary on the history of the city and its sites so that you can sit back and relax.
PLEASE NOTE: Golf carts cannot travel through some parts of the historical city centre so you need to get off the golf cart and walk to see some attractions.
- 1.5-hour tour aboard an electric golf cart.
- Tour escort/driver
- MP3 audio guide
- Entry to monuments