- Siena, including entrance to the Cathedral
- San Gimignano
During this private tour in a comfortable air-conditioned minivan, you will explore the breathtaking towns of Siena, Monteriggioni and San Gimignano: these ancient and wonderful cities are rich in symbols of Medieval and Gothic architecture, such as the historic towers, the pointed arches and the narrow streets.
Moreover, this area is full of superb food specialties that you will surely have the chance to taste, like Panforte and Pici.
The tour lasts 8 hours, the schedule is as follows: departing from Florence, 2 hours in Siena with 1 hour guided tour of the city including entrance to the Cathedral, a short stop in Monteriggioni to take some pictures and approximately 1 hour of free time in San Gimignano.
It is included a light lunch in a restaurant or a farmhouse, depending on availability.
- Personalised pick-up & drop-off
- Private air-conditioned car or minivan
- English-speaking driver
- 1 hour guided tour of Siena, including entrance to the Cathedral
- Light lunch in a restaurant or a farmhouse (depending on availability)
- Free time in Monteriggioni e San Gimignano
- Tourist guide in San Gimignano (upon request)
- Food and drinks, other than those indicated