- Explore Tuscany at sunset in a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Discover the beautiful landscapes and hilltop villages
- Visit a renowned family-run estate and discover its cellars
- Enjoy tasting local wines and traditional Italian appetizers
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan dinner in the Chianti hills
Escape the bustle of the city and discover the renowned beauty of Tuscan countryside, in particular you will visit the most famous wine region of Italy: Chianti. Your driver will lead you on this 6-hour private tour from Florence, during which you’ll stop at the charming medieval village of Greve in Chianti for a walk and a wine tasting in a typical wine shop.
Your second stop will be at a family-run farm, where you will visit the cellar and taste a selection of wines and local products.
Your day will end with a delicious Tuscan dinner in the Chianti hills.
You will have the unique opportunity to see this breathtaking landscape in the soft light of sunset, when the sun sets, the light fades and the land is covered by the magical mantle of twilight.
- Personalised pick-up & drop-off
- Private air-conditioned car or minivan
- English-speaking driver
- Wine tasting in a typical wine shop in Greve in Chianti
- Visit to a famous wine estate with cellar tour and a tasting of wines and local products
- Typical Tuscan dinner in the Chianti hills
- Tourist guide