- Discover the Chianti region
- Free time to explore San Gimignano & other Chianti villages
- Taste local wines
- Enjoy a traditional lunch with typical products
A private journey into the heart of the Chianti region along the famous Chiantigiana Road and through a classic Tuscan landscape characterized by gently rolling hills, vineyards & silver olive groves.
Before leaving Florence, we will stop at Piazzale Michelangelo to enjoy a stunning view over Florence.
Then, we will head to the Medieval village of San Gimignano (UNESCO World Heritage Site), famous for its 13 medieval towers which dominate the skyline. While visiting this fascinating village you will enjoy a first wine tasting.
Next, we will drive along Tuscany's most beautiful country roads towards the second stage of the itinerary: Greve in Chianti. We will stop in a local winery for a second wine tasting and a traditional light lunch with typical products.
Along the way, we will be stopping in other picturesque villages.
The itinerary is subject to changes due to the availability of the wineries.
- Personalised pick-up & drop-off
- Private air-conditioned car or minivan
- English-speaking driver
- Wine tasting in a typical wine shop in San Gimignano
- Visit to a famous wine estate with wine tasting and lunch with local products
- Tourist guide