- Eco tour of Florence by electric golf cart
- Marvel at the landmarks of the "Cradle of the Renaissance" in comfort
- Go to the main squares of Florence, such as the Piazza Santa Croce and Piazza Signoria
- Admire the ornate façades and domes of the Duomo and Basilica of Santa Maria Novella
- Drive along the banks of the River Arno
- Learn about the monuments of the Renaissance city via a complimentary MP3 audio guide
- Guided visit of the Accademia Gallery including reserved tickets and professional guide for 1hour
DescriptionExplore the historic center of Florence by electric golf cart and leave your conscience clean as you cover more sights than possible on a walking tour.
Climb aboard the eco-friendly cart and continue to the Duomo and the marble façade of the Basilica of Santa Maria Novella. Journey along the banks of the River Arno to Piazza Ognissanti. An MP3 player will be provided with commentary about the history of the city and its sites so that you can sit back and relax as your escort drives you across the Santa Trinita Bridge.
Marvel at the Pitti Palace and Ponte Vecchio. Continue to the Ponte alle Grazie, rebuilt after it was destroyed in World War II. You will arrive at Piazzale Michelangelo to see the best Panorama of the city.
At the end visit for 1 hour at the Accademia Gallery with a professional guide and reserved tickets.
PLEASE NOTE: Golf carts cannot travel through some parts of the historical city centre so you need to get off the golf cart and walk to see some attractions.
- Transportation by electric golf cart
- Tour escort and driver
- MP3 player
- 1 hour guided visit of the Accademia Gallery including reserved tickets