- Siena, including entrance to the Cathedral
- San Gimignano
- Pisa city centre
DescriptionDuring this private tour in a comfortable minivan, you will explore the breathtaking towns of Siena, San Gimignano and Pisa. Our first stop will be at Piazzale Michelangelo for a wonderful panoramic view over Florence. In about 1 hour we will arrive in Siena and you'll meet your guide for a tour of the old town. You will see the famous Piazza del Campo, where the renowned Palio takes place every year. Then, you will visit the Cathedral (closed on Sundays). Before leaving you will have some free time to walk around the typical medieval alleys. Our tour will continue towards San Gimignano, where you will have free time to explore the city centre on your own. On our way from Siena to San Gimignano we will also make a quick photo stop in Monteriggioni. The last gem of our tour will be Pisa: the city is known for its bright monuments. Our guide will accompany you to discover the 11th-century Cathedral, the Baptistery and the famous Leaning Tower. Before going back to Florence, you will have free time to take amazing pictures and do some shopping.
- Personalised pick-up & drop-off
- Private air-conditioned car or minivan
- English-speaking driver
- 1 hour guided tour of Siena, including entrance to the Cathedral
- Photo stop in Monteriggioni
- Free time in San Gimignano
- 30-minute guided tour of Pisa
- Food and drinks
- Tourist guide in San Gimignano (upon request)
- Entry to monuments in Pisa
Travelers can enter their own pickup location in Florence, our driver will arrive 15 minutes before departure.