- Be guided by an expert chef in a fully equipped professional kitchen
- Learn how to cook 3 typical Italian dishes plus a traditional dessert
- Taste the results with a glass of Tuscan wine!
DescriptionWould you like to prepare some Italian food?
Either you are an advanced cook, a beginner, or a total disaster, we have the solution for you: Dinner Deluxe, a name, a guarantee of success.
If you are looking for an exclusive and immersive experience in Italian cuisine, this surely is the tour for you!
An expert chef will guide you through our professional and fully equipped kitchen and, not only, you will learn how to cook three amazing popular dishes in Italy, but also, you'll get the chance to prepare a traditional dessert. In the end, you will taste the results along with a glass of Tuscan wine.
This is an incredible opportunity to eat local food prepared by yourself under the guidance of an expert cooker. You'll bring home a truly unforgettable memory and with the recipes in your hands you can show off your new cooking skills to your relatives as well.
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free options available on request;
- Please notify in advance about any allergies;
- Pets are NOT allowed;
- People under 12 years of age are not allowed to partecipate in this activity.
- Unfortunately we cannot accommodate clients in wheel chairs…we are working hard to give a better service!
- Wear closed toe shoes if possible.
- Preparation of 3 typical dishes plus a traditional dessert
- Dinner with the cooked dishes
- A glass of Tuscan wine
- San Marco Square, Florence