- Save time and buy a cumulative ticket for five museums
- See masterpieces by the Italian masters such as Da Vinci, Giotto, and Botticelli
- Explore the former residence of the grand-dukes of Tuscany
DescriptionWith this cumulative ticket, you will get a reserved entrance to 5 museums, including the Uffizi Gallery and Pitti Palace, two of the most famous and important museums in Florence. Meet our assistant in front of the Uffizi, and they will give you your reserved entrance ticket. After the visit, you will have five days to visit the rest.
Start your day with a visit to the Uffizi Gallery, home to some of the most important paintings ranging from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance, like Botticelli’s “Birth of Venus,” Caravaggio's "Medusa" and the only painting made on wood by Michelangelo. Marvel at the invaluable collection of statues that adorns the corridors which consist of ancient Roman copies of lost Greek sculptures.
Discover Pitti Palace, built in the second half of the 15th century, where you can explore the Palatine Gallery to admire some masterpieces of famous painters including Caravaggio, Botticelli, Rubens, and Titians. Then, visit the Royal Apartments, where the Medici Family, The Grand Dukes of Tuscany, and the Italian Royal Family lived.
And enjoy the relaxing atmosphere and opulence of the Boboli Gardens and get a sense of the privilege and power enjoyed by the Medici family in centuries past.
- Fast-track ticket entry to the museum
- A digital guide sent by PDF to explain the 10 most important masterpieces of the Uffizi
- Entry to Pitti Palace
- Entry to Boboli Gardens
- Entry to the Museum Opificio Delle Pietre Dure
- Entry to the National Archaeological Museum of Florence